Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

haelic
Journeyman III

have bad MOUSE LAG after updating

Hi,

ever since a couple of months ago, i've had some pretty bad mouse lag. I built my own pc, I am using an asus sabertooth 990fxgen3r2 mobo with amd fx8350 overclocked to 4.4 with liquid cooling, an amd r9 290x, 16gb of RAM(2x8GB sticks @ 1866) with a 500gb SSD and a 850W PSU. I am using a 4k monitor with amd FREESYNC enabled (Acer CB281HK). for the passed 3 years my mouse has been fine and ive had no issues. when I reinstall windows I don't have the problem until I install the amd driver software package. I can uninstall the amd driver and software but when I do I CANNOT play my games and my games require precise mouse control. Now I am unable to play competitively due to the lag. for the passed couple of months i've been hoping that AMD would come out with new driver software fixing the problem but so far I have had no such luck. PLEASE HELP!!! I'm running windows 10 x64 bit. I'm at my wits end and I don't know what to do anymore. this is my last resort. i've rolled back windows i've rolled back drivers i've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and nothing has worked. I am desperately trying to avoid having to reinstall windows all over again.  i've been looking for solutions for months. i've noticed that windows has an option to pause windows updates for up to 31 days and NO WAY to turn off updates all together. i've spent a lot of money getting my rig the way it is and I have an expensive gaming mouse that should have NO lag. ive had no issues up until now. also, my graphics card with windows was having trouble with my display port cable so I switched to an HDMI. please help me, this is my last resort.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
buford
Journeyman III

amd, why don't you fix the mouse lag?

0 Likes