cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

j1eba
Journeyman III

about byuing a processor

Hello, if i will buy processor like this warranty will work or not? processor is packed and never been opened.viber image.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies

First where did you purchase the CPU from, Ebay or did you buy it from a friend or given as gift?

Anyway, You would need to contact AMD Support and give them your AMD CPU Serial number to see if it is a valid AMD CPU and if it is still under Warranty. If you got it from another User need to find out if the Warranty is also extended to the second buyer as being Used.

Here AMD Support website shows you how to know if your AMD CPU is a valid AMD CPU or not: How to Determine the Authenticity of an AMD Boxed Processor?

Here you can verify your AMD CPU Serial Number: AMD SMS Serial Number Verification System

Here is AMD Warranty Services to find out the Warranty and conditions for your CPU: Warranty Services | AMD

This processor from something like on Ebay, but complectation is the same as in picture (everything new, but no box and cooler). And if this processor is from another country did warranty will be still working in my country? I mean AMD`s warrary is multicountry?

0 Likes

Fill out the AMD WARRANTY REQUEST form online. Must have the CPU with you to fill out. Mention your concerns about the Warranty in your country and see what they say from here : AMD Warranty Request Form