cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vacuumcleaner
Journeyman III

Can´t download autodetect tool?

So I recently found out that perhaps my graphics card driver is a little outdated. So the thing I wanted to try is get the most recent one on the website. I also knew the autodetect tool would be the thing to help me, because I dont know the series of my graphics card. I´ve tried multiple other ways of finding out the series/name but all I ever got was: "AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics".
Now on one of the support pages (Can’t Find Your Driver or Don’t Know What Driver to Choose? Please Read This First. ) it told me that my way to go was the "AMD Driver Autodetect Tool"

But all I get to is a download page for specific drivers (AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops ). Now how do I get the Autodetect tool. Im using Google Chrome by the way, if that would change anything.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply

The new AMD Download Website discontinued the Auto-Detect tool.

Download GPU-Z (Free) and it will tell everything you need to know about your GPU card to be able to download the latest AMD Driver from the new AMD Website. Download TechPowerUp GPU-Z | TechPowerUp

Image from website of GPU-Z

Or you can also download a small free program that gives you all the information on your computer called SPECCY.

0 Likes