Latest reply on Sep 7, 2018 by rmadness

My recent build has been giving me trouble. Here are my parts:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M-HDV Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: ADATA - XPG SX6000 256GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Power Supply: Corsair - VS 400W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro Full 64-bit

Within 48 hours of installing Windows, I began to experience BSOD. Often the message was Memory Management, a Kernel issue, System Service Exception, etc. This only occurred when I was using both sticks of RAM. While using 1 stick, all was fine. I tested each stick in both motherboard slots using memtest and they both passed. Also, I tried two older sticks of RAM and did not experience the same problems. Eventually using both sticks of the new RAM began to cause a boot loop on startup. I was also having problems when I installed the new graphics drivers. The screen would pixelate or the system would freeze up. I was able to get it started with both sticks of RAM by raising the UMA frame buffer size from 1GB to 2GB. At 2GB, I was able to sign in to Windows but it would freeze shortly after. Raising it to 4GB seems to have the system operating stable but dedicating 1/2 my memory to the graphics is not ideal. Do any of you have a similar issue or a theory as to what is causing this problem? Thanks in advance.

Outcomes