cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gingeravenger
Journeyman III

Colors inverted on games

Whenever I load up a game, the entire screen looks much bluer than it should (i.e. faces look blue). I can temporarily fix this by spaming alt + tab, or the windows key. Whenever any overlay comes over the game, the issue temporarily goes away, but once I go back to the game, it turns blue again. Sometimes when spaming alt + tab or the windows key, the other screen inherits the wrong color issue, looking more red than it should, leading me to believe that the colors are being somehow inverted when the game is running. My laptop is the HP Envy x360 with the AMD Ryzen 7 and Vega 10 graphics.

7 Replies
atoi
Journeyman III

I can confirm this issue. This is fscking ridiculous. A temporary work around is to run the game in Windowed mode.

I just did some searching on the forum here and found a possible solution from others experiencing the same issue.

https://community.amd.com/message/2870447#comment-2870447

0 Likes
rosstaylor
Journeyman III

Okay, so I recently built a game computer with Ryzen 5 and now I'm experiencing some graphical problems.

Whenever I start up a game, all colors but black and white are inverted. With some games it stays this way until I shut down the game, with others, i press the win key and go back to the game and everything is normal again. I saw someone who had the same problem and he said that he rolled back an update. But the problem is:

0 Likes
galeocerdo
Journeyman III

0 Likes
galeocerdo
Journeyman III

Hi,

you just have to right-click on the .exe file in question then you go to property and then to the compatibility tab, and there you check the box "disable full-screen optimization"!
And that's it!

0 Likes

Is there a way to do that for steam games? Been trying to play games on steam and they all loading with inverted colors. 

0 Likes

Steam games are still installed on your system...somewhere.  Look in your steam settings to see where your library is and then follow path in Windows Explorer to find the exe for the game.

0 Likes
Daniel6263
Journeyman III

Mam ten sam problem ale z sterownikami do A8-8650b Radeon r7 ktoś pomoże ?

0 Likes