cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

alirezamab
Adept I

ark survival crossfire support ?

2018.09.04-19.44_01.png2018.09.04-19.44.pngSo i forced the game to use crossfire with RADEON driver ( AFR friendly crossfire mode ) and the game was working fine with pretty good FPS ( at least 1.5 time more fps ) but there is a problem the game is flashing all the time ( Im not sure but i think its called screen flickering ) so the game wasn't really playable . Is there any chance for this game to get crossfire profile ?

(PLEASE NOTE : 1-THE SCREEN SHOT LOOKS GOOD BUT WHEN PLAYING YOU ARE ALMOST BLIND . 2- RENDER BUGS )

0 Likes
2 Replies

Ark Survival is a DirectX 12 game, and in DirectX 12 the developer has 100% control over multiple GPU usage. If you are using Windows 7 and DirectX 11, as the game is based on the UE4 engine, it is not multiple GPU friendly.

0 Likes

First thanks for your reply But as you can see its not running DX12 and actually im running windows 10 pro 1803 and i played Deus Ex Mankind Divided with DX12 . another problem is this game DX12 hasent released yet so why PUBG works with crossfire in DX11 and both of these games are running on UE4 ?

Second the game is working fine and both of my Gpus are working perfectly so thats not the point that I mentioned . As i said The problem with crossfire is Texture Rendering Bug and screen flashing . I couldnt understand why AMD would encourage people to use CFX But when its come to support . we couldnt request any thing. We are the consumers But when we request something We expect AMD to answer Us not other consumers . At the other hand they could optimize every benchmark to prove that they Crossfired Rx 480/580 could beat gtx 1080 but when it comes to gaming they wont spend much time about CFX.

Conclusion : Do not EVER Use AMD CROSSFIRE X technology because IT IS compelte  waste of money.Buying a Single GTX 1080 is way better than USING CFX Im mean even a single RX 580 is way better than 2 of them working in crossfire.

R.I.P ATI TECHNOLOGY.

0 Likes