Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

linax3
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen stuck at 1550 MhZ after new windows installation

Hello..
im so desperated... My AMD Ryzen 5 was working before I installed windows new - now he stuck 1550 mhz. I read a lot about the problems, did a BIOS update and it doesnt work. I unparked all cpus = nothing happend.. I feel so bad, i sat 10 hours to fix it yesterday and now I'm done. Can someone help me please? #

One time it worked - i took the Batterie out of the Mainboad and it was working, than i restarted the pc and than the same sh** again. So i cant find a fix for it.. Can someone help me please..?

I thought to downgrade my bios but i dont know how and which version i should take... i alrdy set it to default settings nothing happend and when i tryd to install a older bios version through the USB stick the bios told me - its not proper...

My specs :
GPU : Nvidia gtx 1070TI
CPU' : AMD RYZEN 5
Mainboard : asus prime b350-plus

Please help me.. Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

'I found a solution, i put this into my bios https://i.imgur.com/qdGdJbo.jpg and than it worked but ty for your time

View solution in original post

5 Replies
gwlin
Journeyman III

I have the same issue, however I have been using Veracrypt on my system.

I noticed if I skip the Windows Bootloader it seems to work fine.

It happens on various Ryzen System, AMD needs to look into this!

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

linax3, please DL, install, run Ryzen Master (RM) and post a screenshot.  RM is the AMD reference for CPU temperatures.  Also post a more complete list of your specifications including version of Windows and UEFI, power supply, memory, CPU cooler, etc.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

This happens to Ryzen 2700u as well which is incompatible with ryzen master

0 Likes

'I found a solution, i put this into my bios https://i.imgur.com/qdGdJbo.jpg and than it worked but ty for your time

johnparkar
Journeyman III

It is not that you are just the only one who is having the question. many people have such confusions regarding this. And moreover, it is great to see that people are sharing their issues and it is also found to be very helpful. I have also been under the same situation and thus Mobile Repair Dubai was my only saviour at that point in time.

0 Likes