cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

suchw0w
Journeyman III

I can't find Additional settings in the newest updates 2018.

Please help me, I have searched everything I can, I have watched some videos about it, but I can't find the god damn Additional settings, I think it is because of the new updates, can anyone help me and tell where they are in 18.3.4 version ( 29.08.2018 ) please?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Some basic system specs.(laptop/desktop, cpu/apu model, graphics card, driver vers. installed, OS), what settings are you looking for, would help someone to offer assistance.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

They dropped the additional settings many versions ago. Those features are either controlled under other tabs or are controlled by the operating systems graphical settings.

0 Likes
avi07
Adept I

On the newer builds of radeon software, the radeon additional settings was removed because you can now find all those settings such as

switchable graphics some where in the radeon settings. I have the radeon crimson relive 17.7, so I would go into System, and then to

switchable graphics.

0 Likes