Journeyman III

Проблема с тестурами

Проблема с тестурами в игре World OF Tanks

0 Likes
7 Replies

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

This question is Not Answered.

ray_m

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

Good day I have a video card Radeon Vega FE I play the game World of Tanks and as you may have noticed in the screenshots are not properly displayed texture tree trunks this problem on the latest professional drivers and 18.7.1 thank you)

0 Likes

You have a professional AMD GPU Card. Here is the latest AMD Professional GPU Driver: Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition (Air-cooled) Drivers & Support | AMD .

Make sure to activate the "Driver Options" on the when installing. Here is the User guide for Driver Options: https://www2.ati.com/relnotes/driver-options-user-guide.pdf .

Your problem might also be a configuration problem concerning the game. Maybe the Option User guide may help you with this.

Good afternoon, I tried switching from a professional mode to a gaming one and back, but the textures still look sloppy (((it seems to me that the problem in the drivers themselves is not the correct mapping of AMD textures, the developers of the drivers take this problem for a note!

0 Likes

Try running War of Tanks in Safe Mode game play as per WoT instructions: WoT - How to start the game in safe mode (without mods) | World of Tanks

Then see if the Tree trunks are still corrupted. If the texture is good, that means a MOD is causing the problem or some other issue with the game. The website will show you how to troubleshoot the game.

benman2785
Big Boss

did you do a high vram oc?

or do you have the game on an hdd?

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

Good day! No I overclocked my video card everything works on standard settings! The game I have installed on the sdd drive. It seems to me that the case in daivera prior to this was I do not remember which version of the enterprise driver there. it was all good! Then reinstalled the system and put the new driver on the game so that it is professional trees in the game World of Tanks in other games are all good such as Diablo 3, Armata Project and so on. Me, seems like a that this the problem driver video card)

0 Likes