cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

pyarb15
Journeyman III

Have been trying to activate my account for nearly a week now but still come up to the screen of a 48 hrs waiting period. When I try to open a ticket get error

Have been trying to activate my account for nearly a week now but still come up to the screen of a 48 hrs waiting period. When I try to open a ticket I get an error stating there was an error , try again later. So not only not able to activate account but also can't put in a support ticket either. I also tried creating a different account with different address and same issue occurring. Is the account activation process out of service as well as the support system for amd rewards?

0 Likes
5 Replies

What account are you trying to activate?

0 Likes
pyarb15
Journeyman III

Sorry I thought I had put the type of account in my message but apparently not. I am talking about the amd rewards account

0 Likes

I just tried to activate my AMD Awards Account and I it just kept sending me back to the same activation page.

Obviously, AMD AWARDS is having Server problems. Just need to wait a couple of days and see if they get it fixed.

0 Likes
pyarb15
Journeyman III

It finally took instead of 48 hrs more like two weeks

0 Likes

Two days ago I was able to log in to AMD Rewards even though I didn't have anything to redeem. It also took a few tries to get my log in code from the website.

Seems like they were upgrading the website which is probably why it took so long to be able to log in, but that is just a guess on my part. I based it on the fact that AMD redesigned their Driver download site not too long ago and may be redesigning other AMD Websites also.

0 Likes