cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bruno_rebelo22
Journeyman III

I can't find ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series driver

As i said, I can't find ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series driver. Can someone help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

If you are having problems downloading the driver from the AMD Download site. I will download both Windows 7 x64 drivers and upload it to a free File Sharing website where you can download both drivers at the same time.

By the Way, the driver is the same for all HD Mobile 3xxx GPUs.

It is best to download the LAPTOP's Drivers from the Manufacturer first before using AMD drivers.

This is the link to download both AMD Files. Just click on the link and hit "Download" at the website: https://nofile.io/f/ddDxJYeqSxV/13.0+legacy+Win_7_64.zip  (The file will be there for only 7 days  and I ZIPPED both drivers together).

Here is what I will be uploading:

View solution in original post

7 Replies

HD Mobile 3xxxx gpu are not supported by AMD anymore.

If you have Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 installed, then you need to let Windows Update to install the proper driver as per this from AMD Support: Driver Support for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 and older Series

Driver Support for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 and older Series

Article Number: GPU-624

ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization in October, 2013.

No additional driver releases are planned for these products.

The last operating system supported using the AMD drivers was Microsoft Windows® 8 with the AMD Catalyst 13.1 driver package, which can be downloaded from the AMD Driver page : http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Driver support for these products under Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10 is only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update to allow it to automatically detect and install display driver version 8.970.100.9001

If your system is equipped with one of these products, you may consider the following options:

• Continue using the last operating system that fully supported your graphics card.
    • Upgrade to an AMD graphics product that provides Windows® 10 support. For information about resellers and product availability, visit: http://shop.amd.com
      • NOTE: Before upgrading ensure that your system meets the requirements of the graphics adapter, such as:
        • Motherboard with compatible graphics card slot
        • Adequate power supply unit to handle the complete system power requirements
        • Display with compatible connections

But if you have an earlier version of Windows 8.0 and earlier, than input your information that pokester​ linked in his comment.

0 Likes

I use windows 7, and even by the link u gave me, it doesn't works, i can't download it bcuz it doesn't appears the driver be downloaded here. AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

0 Likes

If you are having problems downloading the driver from the AMD Download site. I will download both Windows 7 x64 drivers and upload it to a free File Sharing website where you can download both drivers at the same time.

By the Way, the driver is the same for all HD Mobile 3xxx GPUs.

It is best to download the LAPTOP's Drivers from the Manufacturer first before using AMD drivers.

This is the link to download both AMD Files. Just click on the link and hit "Download" at the website: https://nofile.io/f/ddDxJYeqSxV/13.0+legacy+Win_7_64.zip  (The file will be there for only 7 days  and I ZIPPED both drivers together).

Here is what I will be uploading:

Omg thank u so much! It helped me

0 Likes

There are 4 models listed, you will have to download an app (e.g speccy or gpu-z) for info on your model.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

The driver is compatible with all Mobile AMD HD 3xxx series GPUs according to this website:Download AMD Catalyst Drivers For AMD Radeon HD 4000/3000/2000 Series - Pc Mobile Tablet Blog

copied from link:

AMD has moved to the AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 3000, and AMD Radeon HD 2000 Series new driver support model. These updates will focus on resolving application specific issues and critical updates. The reason for the shift in support policy is largely due to the fact that the AMD Radeon HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 3000, and AMD Radeon HD 2000 Series have been optimized to their maximum potential from a performance and feature perspective.

Applicable Products:

AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series
AMD Radeon HD 3000 Series
AMD Radeon HD 2000 Series
AMD Radeon HD Series AGP
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 4000 Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 3000 Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 2000 Series

To Download Driver Click On Download

Name

File Size

Revision Number