cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

yaboisalty
Journeyman III

Why can't I find my Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics?

My HP comp came with the above mentioned graphics installed on it, and while trying to play a game, I ran into error code (0xc000007b). I looked on the web for solutions, trying multiple, then trying to uninstall and reinstall my graphics card. Only problem is, as soon as it uninstalled, my computer screen went black for a second, and came back with some ugly looking resolution. I looked at device manager to try and find the Radeon graphics, but it just didn't exist. There wasn't even a section for display adapters. So I looked online to see if I could download the latest drivers for the Radeon RX Vega 10 graphics, but for some reason its as if the internet doesn't know about this graphics card. I went on the official AMD graphics website to see if I could download the latest driver for this, but it only came up with Radeon RX Vega 64 or 56 graphics, but nothing about 10. I tried restoring this comp to a earlier restore point, but for some reason that didn't work. Then, because I just got this comp, I reset it completely, but when I can back, the only graphics thing I could find was the "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". It doesn't make any sense to me that, because of one mistake, I can't get back a core piece of my computer at all. Does someone have a fix for this? Is it possible for me to get my graphics card back?

0 Likes
0 Replies