scarjkee
Journeyman III

I can't find driver for AMD Radeon R7 350 for Windows 10 x86. Please help

BTW computer doesn't connect to the internet. Dunno what to do

0 Likes
10 Replies
crazysteve88
Journeyman III

Use your phone and connect it to your computer via USB. Download any drivers from your phone and transfer them to your computer.

This is off topic but what kind of computer do you have? Download something like aida64 if you don't know and post the relevant info here. You probably need to download and install a driver to connect to the internet.

0 Likes

Yeah, I can download files via the phone and transfer to PC, or use USB-flash. But I can't find x86 driver

Only my GF have access to this computer (it's 1000km far from me at the moment), she can't install x64 windows 10. She can just run .exe file. And I can't find driver for that OS (win10 x86) for this videocard. amd.com has only win10 x64 driver

ps: sorry for my english, i'm russian xD

0 Likes

There are no 32bit drivers for that card...on any Windows OS.

0 Likes

You can download the R7 350 for x86 system from the AMD Download page for the x64 driver from here: Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 Release Notes | AMD

Copied from the link above. You can click on the link here in the post to download the x86 driver.

Package Contents

The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 installation package contains the following:

• Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 Driver Version 18.30.01.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.13001.1010)

The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:

By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”).  If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.

0 Likes

This must be another inconsistency with the new forum layout:

0 Likes

click on the Windows 10 x64 driver and then click on the "Release Notes" that is where you can find the copy that I posted in my comment.

0 Likes

Yup...very confusing. As you can see, that is not true on all drivers...makes it hard for a new person to find his/her 32bit drivers. They should at least put "32 and 64bit" Edition. Most people, like the OP and myself, stop when we see only 64bit. 

I don't know why they don't include the x86 drivers unless the reason is because AMD doesn't support x86 OSes anymore.

Thans a lot, guys! You're cool   elstaci​, especially you

I'll try to DL it. I hope 30 aug it'll be installed

0 Likes