cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

cssearcy
Journeyman III

Boot Kit request unanswered

I requested a Boot Kit on 8/1 and received the initial email but none since... can  anyone here check on this?

There was no ticket number, only:

AMD Service Notice: New Request Received  

This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply.

Dear Customer,

Your Service Request has been received and will be processed shortly.  Depending on the nature of your inquiry, further automated messages with additional instructions might follow.

Service Request:

We thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

AMD Global Customer Care

0 Likes
5 Replies
cssearcy
Journeyman III

Gave up on this.. I just ordered an A6-9500 to flash the bios.

If you are reading this, do yourself a favor and do the same.. chances are AMD will not respond.

0 Likes

You might want to notify AMD Support to cancel your BOOT KIT request. The email sent to you is just saying that they are in the process of starting your BOOT KIT order. Sometimes it can take longer than a week.

If you don't notify AMD they will be sending you a BOOT KIT in the near future. I imagine one of the AMD Moderators here can cancel the request for you if you already purchased another APU to flash your Motherboard's BIOS : @ray_M or amdmatt

0 Likes

The email that I received is a no-reply (I tried anyway), so I have no way of letting them know other than this forum.

And my initial request was on 8/1, so I'm guessing it just wasn't going to happen anyway.

0 Likes

What was the boot kit ticket number? Should start 820xxxxxx

0 Likes

There was never a ticket number issued in the original email. I never received anything further.

I received the processor that I ordered otherwise and got the bios flashed without issue.. This has been my first dealings with AMD in some time.. its a shame really considering the new Zen stuff is really enticing.

AMD.JPG

0 Likes