cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

samuutts
Adept I

Problems with the game Overwatch error "AUPmaster.exe" gives me screenshot when playing

hello I am having problems with a game called overwatch I was talking to a technician and he told me that it is a problem is amd and they can not do anything about it, they told me I will contact you. the problem is "AUPmaster.exe" and I really hope you can help me because what I read is a radeon setting program that collects game information from our PC and thanks for your response.

0 Likes
67 Replies

I have no idea what would cause your screen to look like that while playing Overwatch. Maybe kingfish​ or someone else that is experience in playing games might have come across something like this in the past and might be able to help.

Does this only happen while playing Overwatch?  or does it happen in other occasions besides playing Overwatch?

I will check your DXDIAG file and see what file is showing as having problems with. That is all I can do at the moment.

If noone is able to help fix your problem, try opening a AMD EMAIL SUPPORT Ticket and see what they suggest from here: Email Form .

0 Likes

not for me of a screenshot when playing a normal or competitive game after a certain time of game and it does not happen to me alone in this game (overwatch)

0 Likes

You can also check 'windows reliability history monitor' for errors/warnings, open/expand them for possible info/error codes. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

how can you check "Windows Reliability History Monitor" in Windows 10?

EDIT: Found it. Here is how to access that feature in Windows 10:

Go into Control Panel/Security and Maintenance. Under Maintenance click View reliability history. This will bring up the Reliability Monitor.

0 Likes

Here is the error report (reliability details) that you save

0 Likes

From what I can see, you did have a problem with AMD USER EXPERIENCE PROGRAM on 08/09/2018. But you reinstalled the AMD Driver since that time. Can you upload a report with the current date .

please do the following:

1) Run SFC /scannow in a Elevated Command Prompt (admin rights). See if it come back without any errors

How to scan and repair system files on Windows 10

The following command will do a full scan of the protected system files on your computer and fix any file that are causing issues while Windows 10 is up and running.

1. Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select Command Prompt (Admin), as you will need administrator permissions to run SFC.
  2. In the Command Prompt type the following command and press Enter:sfc /scannow
  3. Once the scan completes, you will see one of the following messages:
    • Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations: This indicates that your system doesn't have any missing or corrupted files.
    • Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation:This message means that there was a problem during the scan and an offline scan is required.
    • Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log:You will get this message when SFC was able to fix the problem. Now, you can move on or you can view the logs to get more details.
    • Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log: In this case, you'll need to repair the corrupted files manually.

2) Disable GAME BAR and XBOX on Windows. This is showing up as an error. Please follow the links in the previous post on how to disable these two features.

3) It did show many errors concerning AMD User Experience Program. But need to post another report after you installed the AMD Driver again. I have a feeling that error won't show up since it wasn't showing up in the DXDIAG report.

4) Post the Reliability report again but with today's date.

after doing all this, test your game again and see if it crashes. If it does then restart your Windows in a CLEAN WINDOWS DESKTOP:

How to do a CLEAN WINDOWS DESKTOP: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

EDIT: Did see that the Reliability Report did include up to the current date. It doesn't show AUEP anymore as a problem except once for AMD HD Audio.

0 Likes

Here it is translated into Spanish so hopefully you will understand better:

Por lo que puedo ver, que tenía un problema con la experiencia del usuario PROGRAMA AMD en 09/08/2018. Pero ha vuelto a instalar el controlador de AMD desde entonces. Se puede cargar un informe con la fecha actual.

por favor haga lo siguiente:

1) Ejecutar SFC / scannow en un elevado de comandos (derechos de administrador). Ver si se vuelve sin ningún error

Cómo analizar y archivos de sistema de reparación en Windows 10

El siguiente comando hará un análisis completo de los archivos protegidos del sistema en su ordenador y reparar cualquier archivo que están causando problemas, mientras que Windows 10 está en funcionamiento.

1. Utilice la tecla + X Ventanas combinación de teclas para abrir el menú de usuario avanzado y seleccione Símbolo del sistema (Administrador) , ya que los necesitará permisos de administrador para ejecutar SFC.
  2. En el tipo de símbolo del sistema el comando siguiente y pulse Intro :sfc /scannow
  3. Una vez finalizada la exploración, verá uno de los siguientes mensajes:
    • Protección de recursos de Windows no encontró ningún violaciónes de integridad:Esto indica que el sistema no tiene los archivos que faltan o dañados.
    • Protección de recursos de Windows no se pudo realizar la operación solicitada: Este mensaje significa que hubo un problema durante la exploración y se requiere un análisis sin conexión.
    • Protección de recursos de Windows encontró archivos corruptos, y las reparó con éxito. Los detalles se incluyen en los CBS.log% windir% \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log: Usted recibe este mensaje cuando SFC era capaz de solucionar el problema. Ahora, se puede pasar o puede ver los registros para obtener más detalles.
    • Protección de recursos de Windows encontró archivos corruptos, pero fue incapaz de solucionar algunos de ellos. Los detalles se incluyen en los CBS.log% windir% \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log: En este caso, tendrá que reparar los archivos dañados de forma manual.

2) Desactivar BAR GAME y XBOX en Windows. Esto está apareciendo como un error. Por favor, siga los enlaces en el post anterior sobre cómo desactivar estas dos características.

3) Se mostró muchos errores relativos Programa de experiencia del usuario de AMD. Pero es necesario para publicar otro informe después de haber instalado el controlador de AMD de nuevo. Tengo la sensación de que el error no se mostrará ya que no estaba apareciendo en el informe DXDIAG.

4) Publicación del informe de confiabilidad de nuevo, pero con fecha de hoy.

después de hacer todo esto, poner a prueba su juego de nuevo y ver si se bloquea. Si no lo hace a continuación, reinicie su Windows en un escritorio limpio de Windows:

Cómo hacer un escritorio limpio de Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

EDIT: hicieron ver que el reporte de confiabilidad incluía hasta la fecha actual. No muestra AUEP más como un problema excepto una vez para AMD HD Audio.

0 Likes

Hello I did the scan and I appreciate this "Protection of Windows resources did not find any infringement of integrity"

0 Likes

although right now I'm testing the game to see if the same thing happens (screenshot) anything I talk to you

0 Likes

I just gave a screenshot the game overwatch playing a normal game. It was not solved haha

0 Likes

Do you have XBOX and GAME BAR disabled?  Those have cause problems in the past with Users and games.

Follow very carefully on how to disable GAME BAR and XBOX DVR from here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update .

Once you do that, try playing Overwatch again and see if it crashes. If it does will go to the next step.

Note: YOU DON"T USE GAME BAR OR XBOX DVR  RIGHT?

You see, XBOX DVR and GAME BAR does the same thing by recording it allows you to take screenshots. So by disabling DVR  and GAME BAR it might prevent the game from crashing when you try to get a screenshot.

0 Likes

I already had it disabled to XBOX and GAME BAR but just in case I took the steps to deactivate it completely now I'm going to test if the problem is still

0 Likes

If the game screenshot still crashes the game, Try goodplay​ suggestion and see if it starts working normally with a lower recording setting (1x)  in the game's setting.

0 Likes

Old problem when taking screenshot

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

In the case of the User, he gets a completely colored Blank screen like in the picture in one of his previous posts. In the picture it shows like a lilac colored blank screen. Did this occur to you also? Or did the game just freeze with an image or with a blank screen?

0 Likes

I don't have the game. Don't recall if threads mentioned what colours.

0 Likes

when I played and I gave a screenshot the colors were different sometimes blue, white, gray, red, orange and in the picture that went up is blue.

0 Likes

This website gives the best Overwatch settings for your computer: Complete Overwatch Optimization Guide - Optimize Your PC Like A Pro 2018 ​ - mentions about disabling XBOX in Windows.

This link explains the settings for Overwatch using Screenshots: overwatch - What does "Screenshot Quality" do? - Arqade

To take a screenshot, you press the Prt Scr (Print Screen) button.

According to Bruce, a senior engineer at Overwatch, he posted on the forums this tidbit:

How to use – in the Graphics Option menu, under the Advanced items, there is a new setting called “Screenshot Quality”. Basically this setting controls the tile count of the screenshot. At 1x, screenshots are saved like we always have done – includes UI, saved in jpeg format, at the current resolution of the game. Once you select 3x through 9x resolution, you’ll enable high quality screenshot mode.

In addition, there are specific settings you must have enabled in order to make the most use of Screenshot Quality:

There are some restrictions on high quality screenshots to keep in mind. UI doesn’t render in a high quality screenshot. This mode only works in windowed mode and borderless windowed mode. High quality screenshots aren’t compressed, they are saved in BMP format. Finally, this can be taxing on your computer. Consider that creating a 9x resolution screenshot of a standard 1920x1080 display will create a very large 17280x9720 BMP file on your hard drive, so make sure you have both the memory and hard drive space for your screenshots before enabling this feature.

0 Likes

I'm still watching if it gives a screenshot overwatch

0 Likes

I just gave a gray screen playing fornite truth and I do not know what can be.

0 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

I am out of suggestions. You can enable Xbox and Game bar again if you want since that didn't do anything by disabling it.

Personally I believe it is a problem with with Windows 10 or Overwatch itself or a combination of both.

Maybe kingfish​ or goodplay​​  or some other Users that have experience with troubleshooting games may have some other suggestions.

If by chance you do get it fixed, will you please post back here to let other know.

Good luck.

Translated my comment in spanish for OP:

Siento oír eso.

Estoy fuera de sugerencias . Puede habilitar la barra de Xbox y Game de nuevo si quieres, ya que no hacer nada por su desactivación.

En lo personal creo que es un problema con Windows 10 o sí Overwatch o una combinación de ambos.

Tal vez Kingfish o goodplay   o algunos otros usuarios que tengan experiencia con juegos de solución de problemas pueden tener algunas otras sugerencias.

Si por casualidad lo haces te lo arreglen, haga el favor de enviar de vuelta aquí para que otros conocimientos.

Buena suerte.

0 Likes

Supply a new dxdiag report.

0 Likes

Here is the DxDiag file

0 Likes

goodplay​ according to new DXDIAG it seems to be the same problem as before concerning Windows XBOX Overlay, Windows Service (WpnUserService) and EpicGameLauncher.exe.

0 Likes

I do not understand

0 Likes

I give more details of the problem when playing overwatch or fornite (in these two game I pass) gives me a blue screen, red, gray, white, orange depends. When I play a normal or competitive game happens at 10 or 20 minutes of departure and when that happens I have to restart the computer

0 Likes

I suggest you post a query on https://tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/

Read the BSOD-Posting Instructions to supply the info they require.

0 Likes