Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dir3tech
Newcomer

i can't install AMD radeon R9 M265x driver

hello

i just got this new laptop its about 1 week ago : toshiba satellite p50 b115

its Have AMD radeon R9 M265X and intel HD 4600

the pc was windows 10 pro and the driver was installed and working fine everything was fine i even played Metal Gear V without any isuss

the problem start yesterday i run my pc normal like everyday after 5 or 10 min the Pc Screen Freezes. i couldn't move mouse or anything so i turned off the pc from power button and after that it works fine Until i plug the pc with the charger it frerzes again so i turned off the pc from power button again and i couldn't boot anymore i got blue screen error with some numbers so i forced to format everything

and it works again good after i installed all the drivers till AMD driver the whole pc frerzes again when install it. i tried to do it from Autodetect driver + device manager + full driver + from windows update + driver booster

its all same problem

i even format the pc to windows 7 but the pc got black screen this time and nothing happen after that . i tried also DDU

nothing work. please guys if anyone can help me i would be gratfull because its not really fair that this pc its new and i got problem from the first time and i got this pc just because the graphique card i can't do anything with intel 4600 alone

0 Likes
6 Replies

New laptop? You should be using the drivers furnished by Toshiba. Also check for bios and chipset updates > Drivers & Software Support | Toshiba

i tried that and its didn't work i got the same problem again

0 Likes

You should be talking to Toshiba then...not AMD.

Exactly which OS are you running? Win10 or Win7?

If Win7 > Laptop graphics update...How to

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

can you please help

0 Likes

You need to talk to Toshiba. A week old laptop...they will walk you through problem shooting...but I imagine your installing/uninstalling Operating systems and whatever else you did screwed the pooch. Resetting the laptop to the default image is probably what you are going to have to do. Once you get it fixed...leave it alone.

0 Likes
dir3tech
Newcomer

i did that on windows 8.1 it works i installed driver : Radeon Software Crimson 16.6.1 ans its work but after that i keep get blue screen with your pc ran into a problem. so i rester my pc and it was black screen in boot . the windows didn't want to work

i install windows 10 and i did the same tips like you said. in the first time the pc crash again and i couldn't install so i did it from device manager and the pc crash but this time its stop crashing for some reason after i toutch the screen Because the screen supports touch so i install the driver but the i got the same problem of the blue screen and the i couldn't boot only for a little time and the pc keep crash everytime i do anything on it

please help

0 Likes