cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tgpcz
Journeyman III

Forza Horizon 3 optimizing for your pc

please ask for help with the latest drivers and the game Forza Horizont 3 does not want the nacist writing is there optimizing for your pc and it always hangs only on the nook

my pc

Processor: AMD Vishera FX-8300 4 GHz

Motherboard: MSI 990FXA GAMING - AMD 990FX

Memory: Corsair 16GB KIT DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 Vengeance

Graphics card: ASUS STRIX R9 390 OC 8GB Gaming

Hard Drives: (Western Digital 1 TB) (Seagate Desktop SSHD 1 TB) and (WD Blue - 3TB)

(ADATA Ultimate SU800 256GB)

source: FSP Fortron Aurum Pro 1000 W / ATX / 80 PLUS GOLD

Processor Heatsink: Cooler Master Seidon 120V V3 Plus

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

děkuju za pomoc!!! 

0 Likes
3 Replies

I went to Forza Horizon 3 Forum and found this Moderator that you can ask about your problem and he will investigate it. :

Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post

Hey everyone,

Ill be updating the release notes soon. However, I just wanted to mention that there were no game changes made. We only added an in game message if you have an issue syncing your profile from the cloud. This would not cause you to have any of the issues you are describing here. If you have an issue, and cannot find it here, you can email me forzafb@microsoft.com  and I can start an investigation.

Thank you

0 Likes

so I wrote so maybe it fixes and crap it on AMD only drivers

0 Likes
milkec
Journeyman III

Hello, I had same problem, Forza Horizon3 stuck on "Optimizing for your PC" (tried to restart game more than 10 times, reinstalled game, etc. every posible way and it didn't work).

I had newest amd drivers: 18.8.1

Then I found some1 posting on reddit, and I uninstalled amd drivers 18.8.1, and installed 18.3.1 version of drivers

After that Forza Horizon 3 passed "Optimizing for your PC" from first try, and I can play it again

0 Likes