cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

moriganstark
Journeyman III

I Recently Updated software today as it was prompted by AMD software and after restarting it says there is no match of drivers for radeon settings...pls help me in this regard....

I Recently Updated software today as it was prompted by AMD software and after restarting it says there is no match of drivers for radeon settings...pls help me in this regard....previously before i have 18.7.1 version software installed and today it asked me to install v18.8.1 and after installing and restarting it says "there is a mismatch between radeon settings and drivers,pls reinstall AMD"...somebody help me in this regard as it was emergency for me...my notebook model is hp15g-br104tx and the ram is 8gb,installed graphics memory 2gb AMD ,os:windows 10 64 bit home

0 Likes
6 Replies

What processor? Intel or AMD?

Laptop graphics update...How to

its intel i5 processor

0 Likes

You have switchable graphics...laptops do not update like desktops.

Follow the guide...and read about Intel/AMD graphics.

Laptop graphics update...How to

0 Likes

Its Intel i5 Processor 64 bit

0 Likes
theacclaimed
Miniboss

Install 18.5.1 or reinstall 18.8.1.

0 Likes
deangelus
Journeyman III

After installing the latest v18.8.1 update, not only does it destroy my computers ability to play games or videos but it also took away the audio from my TV speakers which I currently have no idea how to recover. I've already tried restarting my computer, unplugging and plugging the HDMI cable back in, nothing works.

0 Likes