cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

pankarlos
Journeyman III

Ryzen 1500x running on 1550mhz (max)

Hello, just bought a new pc and my cpu running only on 1550mhz instead of stock 3500mhz. I tried resetting bios, set all to default, even exchanging cpu for the same one and nothing help. Any idea is helpful there There are some screenshots:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Screenshots from HWinfo (sensors only), hwinfo and cpu-z

0 Likes
5 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

pankarlos, lots of people have the same problem.  Please do a little searching.  The ASRock forum has a bunch.  Please go there and search for 1550.  The one I looked at was corrected by updating the BIOS/UEFI.  Are you running the latest?  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

well i searched for that, but they always have this only when they overclock. I have it on stock everything on AUTO, bios is the newest one and updating doesnt make it for me :/ Any other idea ?

0 Likes

pankarlos, thanks.  I really thought the answer would be found there.  What is your processor temperature?  Please measure it with Ryzen Master (current tab - read only) and post a screenshot.  Also please post your system specifications.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

EDIT: If you have not done it, please open the BIOS/UEFI, Load UEFI Defaults and Save or Clear CMOS according to your manual's instructions.

0 Likes
pankarlos
Journeyman III

OK, my temperature is on 30°C, but in ryzen master i cant find "current tab" so i screenshot hole screen There is screenshot:

Capture.PNG

System specifications is mean like hardware? if so :

Ryzen 1500X

Asus b-350M TUF PLUS GAMING

Asus 1050ti 4GB cerberus

Adata Gammix D10 1x 8gb 2666mhz

Cooler master Masterliquid ML240L (water cooling)

And yes, already did resetting bios to default and resetting CMOS I think this isnt normal

0 Likes

pankarlos, thanks.  I think the one showing is Current tab but do not know what Aktua'lni (maybe Actual) lower left tab on screen.  I think you are using an older copy of Ryzen Master - please DL and install the latest.  For your next next screenshot (for me), please switch to English just for the shot.  Please post your power supply wattage and make.  Make sure you have the CPU power cable(s) plugged.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes