Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

pablotv6
Journeyman III

Ryzen 7 x1800 POWER-setup - smth wrong

Hello there,

here are my PC tech:

my problem is, why do i see only 4 core from 8 ? My bios is the last one from this year. Im not at all a pro in PC building, but im smart so could someone talk to me ?

Im getting mad that i have a PC for so much money and playing GTA 5 on 32/32 getting 30 fps -_-. Playing PUBG having 70/80 som,etimes 100. Friends of mine have like 150.

I really want to setup this monster like it should be so im open for help and i need help because im 100% sure there is somethign wrong.

thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
pablotv6
Journeyman III

ASKING FOR HELP

0 Likes

Looks like you have Windows 10 installed.

Go to MSCONFIG:

Use the keyboard shortcut “Windows Key + R” and the “Runwindow will open. In the text box, write “msconfig” and press Enter or OK and the MsConfig window will open. Also, in Windows 10, Windows 8, you can open the Run window from the shortcuts menu in the bottom left corner.

Then go to "BOOT" then click on "ADVANCED OPTIONS". Under the "Number of Processors"  input "8" or the amount of cores your CPU has. Reboot and see if it shows all 8 cores running.

0 Likes

pablotv6, what OS are you running and where did you get it?  If you you used a disk with it on it or copied a cloned file, that my well be the problem.  If so, please do a fresh install.  Cloned OS saves a few minutes and leads to many unexplained problems.  Please look in the Device Manager under Processors and tell us how many are showing.  It should be 16 - one for each thread.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes