cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cdanielk17
Journeyman III

I am experiencing a big glitch with my graphics card

Here lately I will launch Fortnite on my pc and get this message saying that my driver is not on the latest version and it may cause serious bugs. I ignored this at first (mostly because i didn't know how to go about updating my graphics card) until my game started freezing, my screen turned black, then the last sound that played plays over and over until I restart my pc. I came to the realization that this glitch probably has something to do with this graphics card so I downloaded the catalyst program and updated it. I still get the glitch and I think I might know why. When I launch Fortnite it says this now... It used to say Amdpic.PNGthe last version but now it says the same one is installed and there is no more new update available on the catalyst program. My computer also has been getting slower since this has happened. My computer is no longer available on the Alienware website I believe, so I will send a screenshot of my specs from the catalyst program. Let me know if you need more specs to provide me with an answer. Also I will be factory resetting my computer eventually so if the fix is really hard don't worry about it (if a factory reset will work). Thanks!

specs.PNG

0 Likes
1 Reply
cdanielk17
Journeyman III

I am resetting my pc now and I chose that I want to clear everything on the first screen and on the second screen I chose to not completely erase the hard drive because it said to do this if you are recycling the pc

0 Likes