cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kingdevelopers
Journeyman III

Hi i m trouble with my R9 290x tri x i have installed adernalin 18.6.1 driver and i have an issue in 1 game Gears Of War 4 game starts and when the menu comes it crashes and action centre says "Radeon Wattman settings has been restored due to system failu

Hi i m trouble with my R9 290x tri x i have installed adernalin 18.6.1 driver and i have an issue in 1 game Gears Of War 4 game starts and when the menu comes it crashes and action centre says "Radeon Wattman settings has been restored due to system failure " help plz what i do ????

0 Likes
5 Replies

Do you have crossfire enabled in the driver? If so disable it for any DX12 enabled game before running. GOW4 is a DX12 and DX12 does not support crossfire. DX4 uses the newest tech call Multi-GPU. Under DX12 AMD and NVIDIA drivers don't control the access to the gpus, the game engine does. So if it still does not work still report it to Microsoft and The Coalition.

0 Likes

nothing happened same issue....

0 Likes

if your issue is only gears of war 4 then their developers are the only ones who can help. Multi-GPU in DX12 is controlled by the game not by the drivers.

0 Likes
anoriel
Adept II

There are a lot of TDR errors with R9 series cards now. I have an R9 270X and I get similar crashes on Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Warframe, Dota 2 and the Himalayas levels in Far Cry 4. I am not sure if it is the Adrenaline drivers or something else.

AMD needs to fix their software it is not a game publisher issue.

0 Likes

may be

and yes amd needs to fix this problems

0 Likes