cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

vivak92
Journeyman III

Crashes all games on 18.7.1 and the reverse version

I have a graphics radeon r9 290x and windows 10  all worked fine until I downloaded the update version 18.7.1 started the forgets and other games to crash me so it started to crash that it really started to annoy me, so I'm interested in you will fix it almost or you will not have gone 2 weeks ago and you have not yet released the update new and have fixed what is very disappointing to me for users ...

0 Likes
3 Replies
vivak92
Journeyman III

And when I want to start the game, this one comes out https://i.imgur.com/c7xLeSh.png  then the game goes normally through and only suddenly I crash and freeze the screen and I can not get out of the game only I can by restarting the computer or going ctrl alt delete sing out please help me if you know the solution on the road, if someone knows when the new update will be written here

0 Likes

The update was only to fix these issues. If they do not apply to you, then you don't need to be using 18.7.1.

0 Likes

the last several drivers have been problematic on R series cards. I suggest you return to 18.3.4 or earlier. A much older driver 17.7.1 was near flawless. It however is not updated for many new games. That doesn't mean it won't work with them either. You would just need to try. If it isn't broken don't fix it. Unless you need to update a driver I never recommend you do so. You should let AMD know their current drivers aren't working on your card. Email Form

These are user to user forums so you are not letting AMD know this here.

0 Likes