cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ziadtarek
Journeyman III

Amd Radeon hd 7670 problem

i have a problem with amd radeon hd 7670 that it's crashed while opening games and make the games crash too , i tried a lot of versions of drivers for this card but nothing helps one day i tried to change the atikmpag.sys the game worked but after restarting the same problem occur .....

My laptop is hp pavilion g6-2332 se

I hope there is a solution as it was working before but i dont know now what happen i hope there is a solution ......

0 Likes
14 Replies

What operating system?

These graphic aren't supported anymore..the Legacy drivers are the last Legacy

Laptop graphics update...How to

0 Likes

my operating system is windows 10 1803

and yeah i know it's legacy i tried 16.2.1 from legacy and it didn't work too and also followed this website and nothing help ...... is there any solution for this problem

0 Likes

Well the big question is...what processor do you have? Hard to find specs on that model. Most laptops use a switchable graphics set-up that depends on the IGP and a discrete graphics chip working together.

If it is a Intel graphics HD 3000 or older, you are out of luck. Intel does not support these and earlier models for Windows10...and you should really revert back to the OS the system was designed for.

Laptops with switchable AMD/Intel graphics Windows 10 support

0 Likes

My laptop spec :

processor : Intel Core i5 3230 M

Ram : 8GB

Graphic card 1 : Intel HD graphics 4000

and i used the driver that come from hp that make compile between intel and Amd but a problem occurred that it make the intel driver being undetected ....

but my laptop was worked well in windows 10 with radeon crimson 16.2.1 but i don't know what happened that make it do something like this ....

0 Likes

What happened is Win10 'upgraded' itself and some programs and apps hae issues with it.

As pointed out here > Laptop graphics update...How to < the Intel drier must be the latest version and it must be installed first...before the AMD driver. The link for Intel is provided.

Clean install the AMD driver (after updating the Intel) and disconnect from the internet while uninstalling/installing the drivers and have rebooted the computer.

Please read:

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

DDU has new instructions..make sure you have the latest version

0 Likes

i have intel driver latest version and i installed it before AMD driver , now i install AMD driver 16.2.1 and the driver installed and my laptop read that it's installed but a problem occur that while opening any game with AMD driver the game make not responding and exit and sometimes with some games the laptop make blue screen with an error .......

0 Likes
ziadtarek
Journeyman III

Guys there is no solution for this problem as my problem in AMD card ...... as AMD couldn't help it's customers to find the solution for this problem , what that company ?! 3 days without a solution for this problem !

0 Likes

What are you expecting...a solution? We can only suggest the obvious steps to try. This is a user-to-user help forum. If nobody has had your s   problem and was able to fix it...what do you expect to hear? If you want to report the issue to AMD..do like everyone else and report it to them AMD Issue Reporting Form

0 Likes
ziadtarek
Journeyman III

i don't mean that , i mean AMD itself .... a company not make even live chat or something like that which can make it easier to contact ... i don't mean users as users like me and you trying to help

0 Likes

I sent you a PM

0 Likes
mistika
Journeyman III

Видео.pngвфц.png

0 Likes
davidfrias1980
Journeyman III

hola, ami me pasa ahora solo con el juego age of empires 2 definitive edition, sale pantalla azul y error atikmpag.sys

desistalo los drivers y vuelvo a instalar y nada, si copio un archivo atikmpag.sys antiguo si funciona pero con una resolucion y calidad menor, pero si vuelvo a poner el archivo nuevo no funciona

0 Likes
rizip12
Journeyman III

Bro I am a desktop user I had same graphics card HD 7670 It shows the problem in lot of  games ...

I played PUBG MOBILE emulator it crashes every time in the half of the game...

I tried GTA 5 it gives me good performence 40+ fps with high graphics but again crashes 

And every time it shows same message " graphics driver stopped working and has succesfully recovered"

AND FINALLY AT LAST IT FULLY DAMAGED MY GRAPHICS CARD 

0 Likes

Hello,

I Have Problem With My Amd hd 7670 When i play any game my screen show black and crash 

I Play Any game With 120 Fps With Low Resolution And Keep Crashing

0 Likes