cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

harq_
Newcomer

On launching Fortnite WARNING message for graphic drivers shows

I have been playing Fortnite since the beginning of the year and ever since the latest update of Fortnite (the update after season 5) I have been having some issues with game crashes and FPS drops in game.

On launching Fortnite a new window shows reading WARNING: Known issues with graphic driver (picture is attached). The message then goes on to say that I currently have Adrenalin 18.7.1 drivers installed and it recommends 18.7.1 (without Adrenalin). I have uninstalled my graphics drivers and reinstalled them, uninstalled Fortnite and reinstalled it but nothing works. My game is still crashing every match I join and my FPS have sharp drops from 144 down to 60 and even lower for a couple seconds. I have checked and not noticed any over heating.

Specs:

CPU- i5-6600 3.30 GHz

GPU- Radeon RX 480

RAM- 8 GB

Any help would be appreciated, Thankyou 

0 Likes
3 Replies

This is an error in an error message . You can usually ignore this, but it seems you have problems, I would recommend you to return to the 18.5.1

Please note that the driver 18.7.1 is not recommended

Opera Momentaufnahme_2018-07-26_150908_support.amd.com.png

0 Likes

It has stopped crashing but I am still getting the warning message to upgrade to 18.7.1 and when i alt tab the screen flickers green and black.

0 Likes
javierabadie
Adept II

18.5.1 have FPS problems and others on Fortnite. Same for me.

And 18.7.1 have mouse LAG freezes (worst) all the time.

Problems with 3 monitors on 18.5.1 and 2 on 18.7.1

0 Likes