cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

krizzatul
Journeyman III

Visual issues with Autodesk Navisworks 2019

Working with Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2019 I'm having a visual issue when using clipping box over point cloud data, more precisely my point cloud data is not getting a clear cut by clipping box edges some points still visible outside it. I want to mention that I have this problem only on my workstation equipped with AMD GPU, the other one with Nvidia GPU is working well . Any advice how to fix this? Please check pictures left side is AMD GPU right side same project Nvidia GPU.

AMD.png  Nvidia.png

0 Likes
5 Replies
jargon
Elite

Please provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

0 Likes

This website has a list of Compatible AMD and Nvidia GPU cards for your version of Autodesk NavisWork 2019: System requirements for Autodesk Navisworks products | Navisworks Products | Autodesk Knowledge Netw... .

But the list is from 2014 using Windows 8. It hasn't been updated from what I can tell.

also System requirements for Autodesk Navisworks 2019 products | Navisworks Products | Autodesk Knowledge... .

This link shows you how check to see if your GPU Card is certified and to download the latest driver for it: To Access a List of Autodesk Certified Graphics Hardware (May 2018) | AutoCAD | Autodesk Knowledge N...

You didn't post the AMD GPU card that you are using. You might have an older AMD Graphics driver installed. Maybe to installing the latest might fix your problem.

0 Likes
krizzatul
Journeyman III

My system:

• Laptop Asus GL702Z
  • GPU AMD RX 580, CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700
  • Operating System Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed: Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1
  • RAM 32 GB
  • OS installed on SSD Samsung EVO 970 512GB

0 Likes
krizzatul
Journeyman III

Any updates on this?

0 Likes

We have an open engineering ticket and we are investigating the issue.  I will update you soon

0 Likes