cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

hiallmynameiscg
Journeyman III

I am trying to find out about amd hardware not software gpu want to buy soon I have a very slow internet connection so I do not want anything slowing my connection can someone suggest a link

I just want a link to the specs and stuff and if it works good in vmware fussion I may later get workstation but do not want virtualbox, I do not want something programmed in java.

I do not want something that has to dial home, I can't have my bandwidth taken up by somethinglike that when I can access the internet, we have frequent dropouts so I would like to have something that can be run offline as we tend to be often without internet access and before I spend a large amount of money I want to make sure that it is truely fast not only in speed but I also live out in a not so great rual area that dosen't have good internet speed and dropouts are a frequent and lenghthy occurrance. Also if it works in other Vm's and which one's.

Thank you

0 Likes
4 Replies

AMD software is not like the nVidia Geforce Experience, it does not dial home and sap data.

0 Likes

Thank you

Did they ever solve the ATI red screen problem I've had several PCs go bad from that?

I want to get the best does anyone know when a 16GB card will be out for 1000$ or less? And will it work for vmware fussion or QEMU or other VM's? or will I need workstation for vmware? My child's birthday is fast approaching and this is going to be my masterpiece for my child. The kids love to play with old games that I have been setting them up with in free VMs and a good one that has hardware GPU accleration would be fantastic for all of them. some new games too.  Which VM would be the best for me? The Pc will be running Windows 10 pro with  Windows 7 pro as the guest OS both 64 bit 128 GB's RAM i9? Thank you.

0 Likes

fsadough​ is the resident professional level guy, he can best advise you on the professional level products you are wanting.

0 Likes

There you go, you have all the information you need on this page:
https://pro.radeon.com/en/solutions/vdi/

A true VDI card under $1000 does not exist.