cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ziadtarek
Journeyman III

Black screen while opening Games

I have a problem while opening any game , that if i want to open any game a black screen appears and i couldn't do anything except pressing the button of power to shut it down .... as i installed the latest version of my driver which is  Amd Radeon HD 7600 m version 15.7.1 ... so please can you help me to solve this problem ?, i couldn't play or work because of this problem ......

0 Likes
12 Replies

Sorry complete edit on this one. I had it really wrong.

If you are on Windows 10 the latest driver is baked into the OS. You can try running DDU mentioned below and let Windows reinstall the driver.

16.21.1 this was the final legacy driver for your graphics I think,  15.7.1 is not the latest driver just the final one with CCC.

Go to wagardsoft_com and download DDU and run it from safe mode. Then reboot and reinstall that driver. 

If that doesn't help please reply back with all specs as requested in forum header information: Read This First

Good Luck!

Sorry to bug you on this I had it wrongamdmatt

0 Likes

but when i select my driver for my card it show me this

Legacy
and my Specs :

Processor : Intel Core i5 - 3230

Ram : 8 Gb
Graphics : Amd Radeon Hd 7670
and i searched for 16.21.1 i found that it doesn't support my graphics card .....

0 Likes

Well you now say HD 7670  you said before HD 7600 m either way the Legacy beta driver is listed for both 16.21.1

Legacy

0 Likes

i mean my graphic card is 7670 , i thought amd make Amd radeon 7600 m series driver can work with my graphic card ...

0 Likes

and i couldn't find 16.21.1 , i only found 16.2.1 is that what you mean ?

0 Likes

Sorry I typo'd it's 16.2.1.

0 Likes

i installed driver 16.2.1 but now there are something happened like the driver crash as it said you graphics card is not responding and has been recovered and the screen starts to flicker and sometimes it make the lap freeze ......... i tried to open a game using it , it makes the game work but there is black screen with background sound ....

0 Likes

If you have a laptop there is never any guarantee that any driver supplied from the AMD site will work with your laptop. Unlike graphics cards that may have minor alterations from reference design, laptop makers such as but not limited to Dell or HP greatly alter cooling designs and power settings in their hardware implementations. This often means they supply a tweaked/altered version of AMD's driver that is customized for your laptop. Unfortunately the AMD site driver have none of those corrections and can't as those changes happen after their involvement. If an AMD driver doesn't work your only recourse is to go back to whatever driver last worked well for you. Unfortunately on a legacy device you never will get a better driver. You may wish to look at the hardware site that made your laptop to see if they offered their version of that last legacy driver, it could potentially work better for you if they did.

Good Luck!

theacclaimed
Miniboss

What laptop are you using? For laptops, we need to know the specific Make and Model (i.e. Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc.). The graphics driver needs to be downloaded from the manufacturer of the laptop's website.

0 Likes

The laptop is Hp pavilion g6 2332 se

and yeah i think i should download the graphic card from the website of hp . maybe this is the problem i will try it ....

0 Likes
ziadtarek
Journeyman III

but it was worked before with intel and amd as i downloaded amd from the leagcy but intel from there website ....... but now i couldn't make intel worked ....it's very complicated

0 Likes