cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cplifj
Elite

crimson 18.7.1 peculiarity

So, on first look it appears that clockspeeds are returning to idle after watching (YouTube) vids .

BUT, when i now open a vid (YouTube) in the browser (edge), i can no longer use the mousewheel to scroll the page (logitech g502).....UNLESS i first fullscreen the video and go back to browserview (unfullscreen),

only then i can use my mousewheel again to scroll the pagecomments….

strange thing AMD, very odd.

0 Likes
4 Replies

You should send them a bug report. They would probably like that feedback and the driver guys are unlikely to see your information here.  AMD Issue Reporting Form

0 Likes

Does this happen with any browser..or just Edge? Do you have/use Set Point ? Have you gone to their support site for a update?

Logitech Support

That is a very good point! We have seen before where making sure you have the latest Logitech drivers fixes issues.

0 Likes

I only used edge , so i don't know about other browsers.

Using a logitech G502 without any logitech software because their software is not up to standards as it is. (like most usb device drivers, just look into HVCI which can't be used mostly cause of usb drivers not written to spec.).

The problem has however fixed itself somehow. Guessing something windows maintenance corrected perhaps.

0 Likes