cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Gurus Discussions

blackgears
Adept I

A8 9600 blinking monitor hi I'm having a problem with my A8 9600 diskless set up cafe

A8 9600 blinking monitor hi I'm having a problem with my A8 9600 diskless set up cafe because all of my monitor are blinking 2-5x per game or per hour I already ask my supplier about the problem and they told me that they got the same problem when it comes to diskless set up and doesn't know yet how to solve that problem pls help me
my set up is
Motherboard AM4 MSI A320M PRO-VH Plus DDR4
Processor AM4 AMD A8-9600 7th Gen 3.1GHz Quad Core

Memory Desktop Eudar 4GB DDR4 2400MHz

Power Supply Neutron Electron 700W

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi blackgears,

Which software are you using for diskless setup? Are you using thin clients to connect to the server with the A8-9600?

0 Likes

I'm using OBM

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not familiar with OBM but I found a tutorial on how to setup a VM and have it connect to your OBM server. I would try to see if you can connect successfully in the VM to rule out networking issues.

You can view the video here: diskless workstation with OBM Diskless - Tutorial ep.04 - YouTube

It seems like the video series of 5 episodes show you how to completely set everything up. Let me know if you are successful in getting a VM to PXE boot to your OBM server.

0 Likes

ok i'll try tnx for this

0 Likes