helpmepcmrpls

Got to BIOS but won't turn on + Help

Discussion created by helpmepcmrpls on Jul 10, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2018 by elstaci

OK, been at this for too long now a major pain in the neck here me out PLEASE.

1st wasn't getting a picture prob was on my part not putting HDMI cable in RX550 right or i dunno

But now, i got to the BIOS on my B350-F Gaming was looking for where to say "boot off of USB" that i have Windows 10 installed but then seen my R5 1600 was running kinda toasty.. at 84 F Didn't put thermal paste had the cooler on too i know very bad then, i kinda don't know if i triggered it to turn off or sure i used the Thermaltake 500 watt PSU i bought since i think my EVGA one was dead it won't turn on when i jump it via the jumper it came with but the thermaltake one does so ok.

but now i'm unsure if i burnt out my R5 1600 i'm scared and don't wanna replace another CPU again! get paid later this week and just want this done so i can tend to the tons of games i bought on steam
On month 7 on this it's annoying me the ROG fourms left my to dry dunno if i explained something wrong or .... what and see what happened to my 1300X isn't covered by warranty sadly... ugh

any aid, feedback and etc will be great got work shortly and this is what i think on and has been for too long.s

My build is here: add 1 inland SSD it's not listed on pcpartpicker (cheap SSD i get it was on a tight budget when i got it) but yeah

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/iLLAYT/saved/#view=GfQZ8d

Outcomes