cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AMD DRIVER

I recently updated Adrelin to 18.6 but that immediately crashed with a blue screen

I tried to uninstall it and re install fresh with an older version, but it kept on re installing the faulty driver Adrenalin 18.5.1.

I used cleanup utility, windows uninstall software, direct delete, amd express/custom uninstall but to no avail

whats more I freaked and I accidently also deleted the driver from device manager for the card

my amd card is R7 M445 on an intel i5 7th Gen

I tried to re download, re install, clean install but nothing happens.

no Adrenalin or Catalyst like software comes and none of my programs can detect it any more

Need urgent help

0 Likes
4 Replies

Multiple posts are against forum rules amdmatt

AMD DRIVER INSTALL

perhaps if someone had rightly answered i would not need to have posted so. None of the available options or solutions work

Instead of trying to shoot down my query, which has plagued so many others as well. Try to actually help me

0 Likes

You posted the original question...one hour later you posted this question. One hour is too long for you?

Multiple posts are against forum rules:

AMD Support Forums - Rules & Regulations & Terms of Membership

9. NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no one answers your question or responds to your post, please "bump" it rather than posting it again

0 Likes

Please bump your original discussion if require rather than create multiple threads on the same topic.

0 Likes