cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zamm
Journeyman III

shooterGame been blocked from accessing graphics hardware (RX580 + Ryzen 5, 2600)

Hello, since I update, from windows 7 to windows 10, I get the error shootergame.exe has blocked access to graphics hardware, I have a Gigabyte x479 with RX580 nitro 4gm + Ryzen 5, 2600 and 16 gm ram. I have the latest driver and I do not know what to do. I have always used AMD in all parts of my PC. but this time I'm going crazy with this error ... please, can anyone help me?

thank you very much

Zamm

0 Likes
6 Replies

If your motherboard is the X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING then you have a recent BIOS and CHIPSET updates : X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global  or is it this one : X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

Might make your motherboard more compatible with Windows 10 installed.

0 Likes

I hVe FX470-AORUS-ULTRA-GAMING-rev-10 with the last bios udate.

Thanks.

El dom., 8 jul. 2018 12:55, elstaci <amd-external@jiveon.com> escribió:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: shooterGame been blocked from accessing graphics hardware (RX580 +

Ryzen 5, 2600) in Drivers & Software

0 Likes

here is the latest AMD Driver for the RX 5xx series GPU cards : Desktop

install AMD driver :

1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update.

2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode to eliminate all traces of the current AMD driver and software from your computer. Delete C:\AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot.

3) Go to Device Manager and click on "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.

4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you manually downloaded. Make sure to disable the Internet to prevent Windows Update from installing a newer version. Also configure Windows to prevent it from updating Drivers via Windows Update. Also it has been mentioned to disable any Anti-virus programs before installation of AMD Drivers.

5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C:\AMD folder from the Root directory.

6)Enable both the internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).

7) Go back to Device Manager and check to be sure your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.

0 Likes

i do all off you say, and work fine until next reboot.. and again same

error.

what more can i do.

thanks.

2018-07-08 15:59 GMT+02:00 elstaci <amd-external@jiveon.com>:

0 Likes

Does this ONLY happen with this one particular game or with all the games on your computer?

This website offers some good tips on resolving your error:

https://appuals.com/application-has-been-blocked-from-accessing-graphics-hardware/ .

from Microsoft Forums: Application FortniteClient has been blocked from accessing graphics - Microsoft Community

and Application has been blocked from accessing graphic hardware. - Microsoft Community

Also run in Command Prompt (admin Rights) SFC /scannow to make sure your Windows OS is not corrupted or missing any files.

Have you tried uninstalling the game and Reinstalling it? In another words, when you upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 did you have to reinstall the game or was the game already installed when you upgraded?

Is it possible the game is set to run on Windows 7. Maybe by reinstalling the game with Windows 10 it will work correctly. Make sure the game has all of the latest patches installed.

0 Likes

Lets see, i only have the ark survival game. I dont overclock my card or

cpu, if its come overclocked is a factory sertup. Is a sapphire rx580 nitro

4gb. My memory is new i change it thinking can be that.

Now i put the game luncher on win7 compatibility mode. But i dont know the

error happend some times not have a pattern to follow.

I downgrade to win7 if i can but muy motherboard i think dont support it.

Any other suggestion.

Thanks a lot.

El lun., 9 jul. 2018 9:09, elstaci <amd-external@jiveon.com> escribió:

0 Likes