cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

katsasfox
Journeyman III

ryzen 5 2400g dvi no support?

hi i recently bought the 2400g and when i update to the latest graphics drivers i have a black screen. when i searched in google some other people with the same problem said that there is no dvi supoort (my screen doesnt have hdmi to try) but i was thinking that amd might have something in beta or unofficial to try.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please click this link to provide the INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION so we can try to debug your issue.

In addition, please attach a system info report to your response so i can check if Windows UEFI is correctly enabled.

Open "System information" by opening Windows Run dialog ("Windows key + R" shortcut or Right click on Start button and select "Run" from pop-up menu), type "msinfo32" in Run dialog, and click on OK button.

Once System Information has loaded, click File > Save and then either attach to your post or upload to a file sharing site and share the download link with me.

https://mega.nz/#!S1xECYQD!SCP0xzOYeq58Tw4H7_-SiZuwU__sG74DQy9jeDr_vAw

0 Likes

copy paste the whole link(both the blue and the red). btw everything except the gpu is updated

0 Likes

Thanks for the DXDIAG, but please provide the information requested above so i can help you.

Screenshot (2).pngDSC_0158.JPG

oh i forgot about that sorry

0 Likes