cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

juliopon
Journeyman III

Problems with 2 games specifically

Hello I have a problem I have a video card Asus Dual Radeon Rx460 and when I start to play specifically games Dota2 and League of Legends in the League of Legends I freeze the image for a few seconds sometimes 1 minute later the screen turns black and returns to normality the game usually happens constantly when playing League of Legends and when playing Dota2 Something similar happens it freezes turns black and instead of montering the game you see my desktop but as at the same time the game is on my desk but with the game cursor and I have to close and re-open the game happens constantly the same and only in these two games specifically

0 Likes
4 Replies

Any overclocking? Some games are more demanding than others.

0 Likes

frostygrin wrote:

Any overclocking? Some games are more demanding than others.

Dota 2 has very easy system requirements

so run it on low settings and see how well it runs

0 Likes

Go into Radeon Settings, Global Gettings and then Wattman then find the Power Limit slider. Slide it all the way to the right to its maximum. Then make sure your computers profile is set to HIGH PERFORMANCE. See if that does not take care of your issue.

0 Likes
ducksauce1
Journeyman III

I have the same issue, same card, same game. I've tried literally everything possible, i use clockblocker for some games but for dota it just wont work idk why.

I've disable hibernate, enabled high performance, tried the power limit thing, downclock, blockclock, nothing so far, been having this issue since 2016.

0 Likes