Journeyman III

AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Grafics : Error-Code 43

Hello,

I have an AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Grafics and it says in

"Device-Manager" - "Properties":

"Dieses Gerät wurde angehalten, weil es Fehler gemeldet hat. (Code 43) "

in english:

"This Device was stopped because it reported Errors.(Code 43)"

What makes me struggeling with this issue is, that the Device doesn't project to a second display/sreen anymore. Can someone please help me?

Greetings

Matze

*edit: deactivate and activate sometimes helps but only lasts for this one session. Next session, next day the problem reappears*

*edit2:

Probleme-Grafikkarte.JPG*

Nachricht geändert durch Matze H

0 Likes
3 Replies

Need to post your Exact MAKE & MODEL of your Laptop and also according to AMD Forum Rules please post the following Computer Information: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

Lenovo B50-45 TopSeller MCD2KGE 80F02KG

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

This is the latest AMD Mobile APU driver for the A6 series for your laptop from AMD Support: APU .

It is best to install the Lenovo Graphics driver first to see if it works better than the AMD generic driver. Found this for your model a very new Graphic Driver for your Laptop from Lenovo: laptops and netbooks :: lenovo b series laptops :: lenovo b50 45 notebook Lenovo PC Support - us

• Display and Video Graphics (1)

• AMD VGA Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook
  • 15.201.1101.0(Fix branding name issue)
  • 06 Mar 2018

Also from Lenovo Support:

• ThinkVantage Technology (1)

• Lenovo System Update for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - Desktop, Notebook, Workstation
  • 20 Apr 2018

Installing these two updated Lenovo driver/software may make your Windows 10 laptop work better. (You upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 correct).

Make sure your Windows 10 is completely updated via Windows 10 Update. Otherwise you might get the error you are having.

From AMD Forum on how to install your AMD APU driver on your Laptop: Laptop graphics update...How to .

0 Likes