cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jia_li
Journeyman III

Error 173, when trying to install Adrenalin Edition Driver.

Im running on boot camp, using a Imac (early 2015). I have a Radeon R9 M395X, but when I try to install it I get the Error 173. Is there a older version of the same driver for this graphics card? or any other way of trying to install a driver. Using Windows 10.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I just removed the partition and reinstall windows all over again... I Contacted Apple for support and they told me to contact AMD themselves, there was no other way. You just have to download the correct driver "Apple Boot Camp Software Graphics Drivers ". You can also uninstall everything like I did since my partition was not that huge in the first place. Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
nightskies1
Journeyman III

I have the same problem, I am running on boot camp and I accidentally uninstalled my Radeon driver. If I try to install the AMD Driver Autodetect, I get the Error 173. Is there any way for me to reinstall the driver? Do I need to remove my boot camp partition disk? Please help!!!!

0 Likes

Try https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I just removed the partition and reinstall windows all over again... I Contacted Apple for support and they told me to contact AMD themselves, there was no other way. You just have to download the correct driver "Apple Boot Camp Software Graphics Drivers ". You can also uninstall everything like I did since my partition was not that huge in the first place. Hope it helps!

0 Likes
georges
Challenger

Please provide your System first , and Windows version

0 Likes