cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

amdfreak01
Adept III

Why wont previous VSR resolutions show up?

My monitor is a 1680x1050 @60 hz and previously my rx 580 displayed 4 resolutions via VSR and GPU scaling. Now it only displays 2. I seem to be missing 1900x1200 and 2048x1536? (something like that). It would be nice to have these as options again. Does anyone have any idea why these options aren't displaying for me? My drivers are up to date. I have 18.6.1 installed.

0 Likes
3 Replies

According to AMD, these are the only officially guaranteed supported VSR resolutions, and 1680x1050 is not one of them.

0 Likes

It supported them before. I dont remember the driver version, but several months back I remember using the resolutions. Unless i remembered wrong.

0 Likes
amdfreak01
Adept III

Im going to repost this because people here aren't really helping me, however, if someone does find this post at least i wont be the only one.

This is what i get for resolutions when i revert back to driver version 17.12.1

17.12.1VSRCorrect.jpg

As of now, im ONLY seeing 1920x1080 and 2560x1600. The other resolutions are totally gone with the recent driver. I have no idea what driver they were lost in and im not going to find out. This is a function i had and want back.

I will be posting and liking this to another thread because i dont think these threads really get viewed as much.

0 Likes