cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

cfashok
Journeyman III

Need Drivers for ATI Rage XL VGA Card for Windows 7 32 bit

I Need Drivers for ATI Rage XL PCI VGA Card for Windows 7 32 bit. My hardware id is PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4752&SUBSYS_80081002&REV_27 .Please help,Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
9 Replies
amplighter
Adept III

0 Likes

Thanks amplighter for reply, But i already used both of them. They are not compatible with Windows 7.

I found nothing on google. It is a very bad thing. This card is still available in market but driver not found.

0 Likes
cfashok
Journeyman III

I had just purchased two cards of this type. Is this device is wasted now for windows 7?

Someone please help.

0 Likes
amplighter
Adept III

Sadly things have been designed to be obsolete after just a few years. As Microsoft has said on thier home page, they will no longer offer support or updates for the Win7 opsys. In essence I feel you've wasted you money on attempting to upgrade a system that's become obsolete. Even I have an un-used video card still in the box which is no longer supported.

0 Likes

I think it is a bad thing. Company should get these cards back or provide support for drivers.

Anyway Thanks Mr. @amplighter. You give your precious time.

0 Likes

Just wanted the clarify. Acquiring the drives is going to be difficult unless you know others whom have these same drivers. However there are sites which you may or may not be aware of that has his driver for download. Downloading anything can be risky. So think how important it is to acquire this driver as completed to getting a virus or spyware on your system from an unknown site.

Just wanted to say that sites like Dell offer this driver also, but it is the right one for you. Good Luck with your search.

0 Likes

Can you provide me a link to that driver software. I don't mind any risk.

0 Likes

ATI Rage XL drivers for Windows 7

ATI Rage Pro IIc, 3D Rage Pro Video Controller, ATI RAGE PRO XL, RAGE XL, v. 1.2, A01 | Dell US

Download any unknown sites drivers or software at your own risk. Again I can't verify the authenticity of this driver or the host site.

0 Likes

Nothing worked,the first one does not worked,second one actually for novel netware.

I am just tired now, wanna throw it away.

0 Likes