Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aanto_
Journeyman III

Sapphire radeon x1550 for 64-bit Win7

---Sorry for the bad english---

Hi everyone, I'm a new member and I need help with an old computer.

I have a Sapphire radeon x1550 for 64-bit Win7, and I'm looking for the latest drivers.

I have already read all the threads of the forum, but I didn't fix the problem because the latest driver I found are from 10-02-2010, and I hope they are not the best because with this I can't launch games.

The amd autodetect and installer and the manual installer don't work, they only re-install the same drivers from the 2010. What I can do? There are others(and new) driver for this videocard?

0 Likes
1 Solution

There are no Win7 drivers available...never has been. The card is too old. The Vista drivers have been successfully installed by some...but the last driver was in 2010.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
joecrow
Elite

It looks like the latest drivers for the X1550 are from 2010. That card is really old and in fact is not supported even on Win 7, last supported OS was XP! Sorry but if you want to play any modern games you will need a much newer card.

There are no drivers for that card and Windows7. You can try the Vista driver..good luck > Legacy

I have already tried, it re-install the same driver from 2010..

I think that joecrow is right and the latest driver relased by amd are from that date..

0 Likes

There are no Win7 drivers available...never has been. The card is too old. The Vista drivers have been successfully installed by some...but the last driver was in 2010.

0 Likes