kuzgun
Journeyman III

MSI GX60 Destroyer Driver Graphic

MSI GX60 W10 64bit

AMD A10 5750

AMD 8650G

AMD 8790M (2gb)

Driver ??

(Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-18.5.2-Win10-64Bit-May31  installing Error 174 )

Thanks...

0 Likes
16 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Adrenalin 18.5.2 is not supported on APU system. You need to install Adrenalin 18.5.1

gave the same error (google translate)

Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.5.1-May23 installing Error 174Adsız.png

0 Likes

I cleaned it with the ''Display Driver Uninstaller'' program(safe mod)

I installed Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.5.1-May23. Error no amd graphics driver is installed

graphics card driver link? (no english google translate)

0 Likes

0 Likes

The computer stops after installing 15.7 (google translate)

2.pngis this the latest version?

0 Likes

That version is > AMD Catalyst™ 15.11.1 Beta Driver

Do a clean install of the 16.2 driver (full driver version, not the minimal setup) > Legacy

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes

I cleaned it with the ''Display Driver Uninstaller'' program(safe mod)

I installed Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-16.2.1-Sep20 Error no amd graphics driver is installedAdsız.png

0 Likes

Did you do all the below before you installed the 16.2.1 driver?

3. Disable All anti-virus /malware, etc.

4. Delete the contents of the C:/AMD folder of all previous drivers

5. Win10 users..take the necessary steps to prevent/delay Microsoft automatically changing/installing graphics drivers using one of these methods > Windows 10 Forums

0 Likes

yes I did. It gave the same errorAdsız.png

0 Likes

Help me please?

0 Likes

Have you just bought this second hand, what win10 build vers., what last driver was working ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
leyvin
Miniboss

AMD 8650G

AMD 8790M

Both of these are Terascale 3 Based GPU., which are supported exclusively by the Legacy AMD Catalyst Drivers

(Catalyst 15.7.1 and 16.2.1 Beta)

At least "Officially" this is the case. Personally speaking though, I've not had much luck with said "Legacy" / "Non-GCN" Drivers with Pre-GCN Hardware on Windows 10... in-fact all Drivers 15.7 on-ward would result in the OS Hanging after the AMD Services are loaded at Start-up.

This might not happen to you, but it's just something to be aware of is a possibility.

What I would actually recommend would be the Catalyst 15.6 (Windows 8.1 / 64bit) as these work on Windows 10,. and fully support all Non-GCN Graphics (APU / GPU).

It should be available (http://files01.tchspt.com/tempd/amd-catalyst-15.6-beta-software-suite-win8.1-64bit-june22.exe​)

(AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver Beta 15.11.1 Driver - TechSpot​) For a full list of Legacy Drivers.

AMD used to list all of these within an easily accessible "Legacy Release" … which now is somewhat easily missed on the Driver Site and only lists the Milestone (Recommended) Releases., not the complete list of Released Drivers.

Why they made this change when the overhauled the Website remains baffling to me.

I'd personally highly recommend either upgrading your system, or downgrading to Windows 8.1.

Hi,

I agree I find it really difficullt to get old AMD Drivers from the Website.

Here are some links to old drivers I found.

Win 10 64 bit:

Previous

Win 8.1 64bit:

Previous

Win 7 64bit:

Previous

If you want the 32bit ones just change the 64 to 32 in the links.

Bye.

It's easy to find all the previous drivers for ​Desktop​ graphics. Previous drivers for Mobility and APU...not so much.

0 Likes