cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

devil666ps
Journeyman III

Не работает звук 5.1 в играх.

Не  работает звук 5.1 через HDMI в играх. Ставишь стерео работает только левый канал, ставя 5,1 работает стерео, звук при этом в приоритете в левом канале. Колонки работают все. При проверке 5,1 буфер не работает. Домашний кинотеатр SONY BDV-E6100 подключен к тв через HDMI, так же пробовал через Digital optical cable. Ни чего не могу добиться, испробовал буквально все что нашел во всемирной паутине. Если же смотреть фильмы через сторонние проигрыватели то все прекрасно работает, через стандартный не работает.
Мой тв Sony XD-55XE8096 on HDMI
Система Sony BDV 6100

5.1 sound does not work through HDMI in games. You put the stereo only works the left channel, putting 5.1 stereo works, the sound is in priority in the left channel. Columns work all. When checking 5.1, the buffer does not work. Home theater SONY BDV-E6100 is connected to the TV via HDMI, just tried via Digital optical cable. I can not achieve anything, I tried everything I found on the world wide web. If you watch movies through third-party players, everything works fine, through the standard does not work.

My TV Sony XD-55XE8096 on HDMI

Sony BDV 6100 system

0 Likes
4 Replies

Please post your computer information according to AMD Forums Rules: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .

Under Control Panel - Sound go to the Speaker system and be sure it is set for "Default" and then hit the configure button on the bottom left of the panel. Choose 5.1. then hit the "TEST" button and make sure he have sound coming out of all 5 speakers.

You didn't mention what games  you are playing in stereo. Does the games under "Options -Audio" have any settings for playing more than stereo?

При проверке звука сабвуфер не работает. Колонки проигрываются все, только в стерео.

Игры все, какие только не пробовал.

Материнская плата ASRock A320M, но HDMI подключен к видеокарте

The subwoofer does not work when you test the sound. All speakers are played, only in stereo.

Games all, which just did not try.

ASRock motherboard A320M, but the HDMI connected to the graphics card

Я обращался в поддержку майкрософт, они меня направили в поддержку AMD, как с ними связаться я не знаю, плохо у меня с английским.
I applied to Microsoft support, they sent me to AMD support, how to contact them I do not know, I have a bad English.

0 Likes
devil666ps
Journeyman III

Снимок экрана (8).pngСнимок экрана (7).pngСнимок экрана (6).pngСнимок экрана (5).pngСнимок экрана (9).png

0 Likes

При проверке звука сабвуфер не работает. Колонки проигрываются все, только в стерео.

Игры все, какие только не пробовал.

Материнская плата ASRock A320M, но HDMI подключен к видеокарте

The subwoofer does not work when you test the sound. All speakers are played, only in stereo.

Games all, which just did not try.

ASRock motherboard A320M, but the HDMI connected to the graphics card

Я обращался в поддержку майкрософт, они меня направили в поддержку AMD, как с ними связаться я не знаю, плохо у меня с английским.
I applied to Microsoft support, they sent me to AMD support, how to contact them I do not know, I have a bad English.

0 Likes