cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

snezko
Journeyman III

GPU Drivers randomly crashing

I have an issues with my GPU Drivers randomly crashing when i'm either playing games (any game) or browsing Chrome sometimes (that's the browser i use, idk if it would crash on other browsers still the point is it crashes on gaming) & i can't find out why, i tried just about any software related test i could perform, bios update on my motherboard as i have Ryzen 7 1700 cpu which is told updating bios when new one comes is smart due to more stability fixes and nothing removed the issue.

My PC Specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700

MOBO: ROG STRIX X370-F GAMING

Ram: Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 16GB 3000Mhz cl15 KIT - 135V

GPU: XFX Radeon RX 480 GTR Triple X 8GB GDDR5

I haven't reinstalled my windows yet as i installed a fresh windows 10 when i upgraded from my old FX4100 cpu to the new mobo/cpu & ram and that's when the gpu driver crashing issues appeared. (1st i thought it was the windows falls creator update as that's when i made a fresh win installation) but it wasn't that as the months went on and new drivers with support for that update came the crashing continued.

This is my 1st post asking for help on an issue so i apologize if my info is a bit derp & all over :/ (i'm planning a windows reinstall soon again as a last resort as i dont have money to buy new components to switch them out and test if it's hardware issue and sadly the store i bought my 3 new components when upgrading has closed since therefor i can't return the items for testing :/

0 Likes
2 Replies
bifi
Journeyman III

You should try reinstalling Windows.

0 Likes

I did that about a week ago now or so to see if it could be windows but it's not, the issue is still here

0 Likes