cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

dkatko
Journeyman III

Information Required for Boot Kit

Hello all! I am here because I’m a little concerned about what I sent to to the automated AMD email asking for more information (pictures, etc.)

I sent in a picture of the actual processor with all numbers and words on it very easy to make out; As well as an image of the invoice from Amazon. I also sent in an image of the box my motherboard had come from- I’m not 100% sure if I included everything I should have- but moreso I’m worried about whether I did it in the right format as well (in terms of leaving the ticket number and such? I just replied with Gmail’s automated way of “saving” the last email sent- I am not sure if I had to copy and paste the serial number from the last email?)

If anyone can check on this it would give me a lot of peace and avoid more issues; The information at the top of the automated email is:

SR #{ticketno:[8200813768]}

I’m simply trying to make sure things go smoothly in order to have the build ready for my brother’s birthday.

Thank you.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

I looked at ticket  8200813768  and unfortunately, your information has not been received. Can you please resend it ?

0 Likes

I have done so again and reposted the number at the top as well. Can you check again? Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Good news ! I can confirm we've received your email.

0 Likes

Awesome! Any estimate for how long it might take to get a response?

0 Likes