cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

atul_thakur90
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3 2200G Vega 8 Graphics Drivers Issue

I installed all drivers for my motherboards and downloaded the drivers for AMD Ryzen 2200G drivers. Installed them. But it didn't work. Installed counter strike global offensive and showed me an error that I had attached with this message. There is yellow triangle mark on the Graphics card when I tried to update the drivers. I have attached screenshot of that too.

if anyone has face the same the issue and resolved it then please share the solution. That will be really helpful.  Motherboard: Asus Prime B350M-K, APU: Ryzen 3 2200G, RAM: G.SKILL DESKTOP RAM RIPJAWS V SERIES 8GB (8GBx1) DDR4 2400MHz

Message was edited by: Atul Thakur

0 Likes
2 Replies
dusanryzen
Adept I

Exactly the same problem. I think the only relevant info on hardware is: 1) Ryzen 3 2200G, 2) ASRock AB350M pro4 motherboard. I use Win 10 Pro.

Latest UEFI (BIOS) updated.

I've tried several drivers packs:

AMD: rv-win10-64bit-whql-radeon-software-17.40.3701-feb12

AMD: radeon-software-adrenalin-18.6.1-minimalsetup-180613_web

AMD: win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.5.1-may23

ASRock (MB manufacturer) drivers pack: Allin1(v17.40.3301-WHQL)

I've tried uninstalling VGA drivers, then I get plain "microsoft generic driver"

Then I install AMD drivers back and I get the same yellow triangle when I check Device Manager: "Display Adapters"...

Device status:

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

0 Likes
hey_mshub
Journeyman III

**** It Helped Me ****

HISTORY :-

I had build my rig over ( Ryzen 2200G , asus B350 m-k ) and Installed all Drivers properly , except VEGA 8 Graphics Driver..

Tried many forums but no Solutions found.

Contacted Ryzen Team , then one solution found

SOLUTION :

update your bios first

Its all windows 10 version problem...

You have to Update it to lattest version , i was having Windows 10 1038 build , that does not support new Ryzen VEGA graphics , so update Windows 10 to lattest build...

Then install VEGA 8 and YOHOO !

Problem SOLVED

0 Likes