Adept II

AMD driver download website is down

This link gives me

Desktop

Sorry, something went wrong.

AMD, please fix your website

0 Likes
1 Solution

As confirmed above, issue is now resolved.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Your link to 18.4.1 works for me on edge/chrome, also normal links to driver support.

But may be regional(or new driver update incoming)?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
locodicegr
Miniboss

It works just fine.

0 Likes
boomie
Adept II

Now fixed for me as well!

0 Likes

NNNOPE, still broken: https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/previous/detail?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064&rev=18.3.4

Trying to download older version of drivers, since 18.4.1 is freezing every 5 seconds.

Features

Sorry, something went wrong.

AMD, fix your website.

0 Likes

Yes for me its like this 3 days now.Buy the way I live in Germany,have tried with firefox,edge and tablet still the same error something went worg.

You can try this : AMD Drivers - TechSpot​ it should work fine.

Its working just fine.

0 Likes

What works fine the web site from Amd or link that i did post?

For me Amd site still same error...

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

If the link is not working for you, please can you provide your location, web browser used and any add on/extensions that are installed with your browser? I will pass the feedback onto the web team for investigation.

Everything is working okay for me on my various systems.

amdmatt​ I have the same issue i dont now if this helps:

Firefox Ver.  60.0.1 64 bit add on/extensions : Ublock origin Ver. 1.16.6 , Noscrpit Ver.10.1.8.1 , KIS protection Ver. 5.1.94.27d-20180322143330

(I tried with all addons/exp. disabled still nothing same error, and with edge and on my tablet)

Win 10 64bit Ver. 1803 is fresh install from 2 days.

Location is Germany

EDIT: I wanted to let you know that the site atleast for me is fixed now.And right in time new Drivers 18.5.1 are out...

As confirmed above, issue is now resolved.