cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

pdpouyan98
Journeyman III

2200G performance drop over 62 Degree

Hey Guys my big problem i had is when im playing games if temp go over 62 degree cpu multipier go to 5.5X and igpu clock will go on 200 for few seconds and when temp go below 50 degree , clock and multipier will get back to past state

i tried to use igpu and cpu multipier set custom in mobo and ryzen master app and itt doesnt effect anything

my mother board is gigabyte ab350m-gaming3

can you guys help me please?

0 Likes
9 Replies

I would update your Motherboard's BIOS and CHIPSET (both from April 2018) if you haven't yet. This may help the Ryzen APU work and be more compatible with the Motherboard and RAM Memory installed. GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.x) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.S.A.

0 Likes

does'nt make any sense and i'm using latest bios version

i do re install windows ( just i try maybe get fixed ) and again nothing happen

i installed latest driver released few day ago from amd ( named 2018 Q2 Driver i Guess) and again nothing happen

0 Likes
pdpouyan98
Journeyman III

Why No One Help me here ?

0 Likes

Please show me in your Question where it mentions what BIOS you have installed?

For your information, BIOS and CHIPSETS directly influences your CPU/APUs in how they behave and make it more compatible. So it does "MAKE SENSE"  to know what BIOS and CHIPSETS you have installed.

0 Likes

Bios : F23d ( Latest Bios Version )

Chipset : 17.40.3602 Updated To Q2 2018

0 Likes

Updated GPU Driver To 18.5.1 And Still Same...

0 Likes
pdpouyan98
Journeyman III

what kind of support is this ?!

0 Likes

It is 'Community' support

I don't think it has anything to do with Firmware but with your cooling solution.

So what cooling solution(s) are you using ?

0 Likes

why it wan'nt anything with my firmware ? you saying 62 Degree Is Dangrous for this cpu ? its fun

i use stock cooler than replaced with Deep Cool Gammax 300

0 Likes