cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ss_rakesh
Journeyman III

Min card with eyefinity (3 x 4k displays)

We are planing to configure a system with AMD graphics card.

Please suggest me one which can drive 3 displays of 4k resolution each in eyefinity mode.

Our 3 monitors/display, 2 of the displays belongs to LG and 3rd another vendor.

Usage: pure office, no gaming,

we are able to connect 2 displays (LG + other vendor) with Intel, but same does not work with another brand card (u know which card)

So the other brand card is total useless now because It cannot support display/monitor with different manufacturer.

So I am trying to ask the experts before making the purchase on AMD, also I am not aware of the much of details regarding AMD graphics card.

Any reference is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
6 Replies

I'd suggest the RX 570. I assume all are DisplayPort monitors?

yes, all the displays has both DP and HDMI ports

I just checked this link AMD Eyefinity Technology for Professionals | AMD

and Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 seems to be perfect for my use.

Any one use using this card can confirm, if it has any issues with displays with different make?

0 Likes

Also are u suggesting any specific make of RX 570? Most of the brands has one DVI which will limit the output to only 2k

0 Likes

2K on the DVI port, the DisplayPort and HDMI ports are 4K capable. As for brand, I'd suggest Sapphire.

0 Likes

That will make the total resolution to 4k+4k+2k, I am looking for min 3x4k

0 Likes

That's why I suggested the RX 570, it commonly has at least 3 DisplayPort and HDMI port connectors combined. The https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202309&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=rx_570-_-14-202-3... for example,

0 Likes