cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

verdan21
Journeyman III

2200g black sreen

I have a problem with ryzen 2200g and msi a320 pro vd plus. 
When I bought these accessories everything worked, but I used geforce gt 640 because it would be more productive than vega 8 in my case.
I had no problems with the graphics in the Vega 8, but yesterday I decided to re-launch an integrated video card,
but I have it not work, I saw a black screen, but I heard the sound of windows load,  The computer boots and works,
but I stopped seeing the image. I tried to change the video settings in Bios PEG / IGD this did not work.
Then I made Clear CMOS and this also did not help, although everything worked fine before.
I have latest windows updates and latest bios update.
Please, I need help.

0 Likes
1 Reply

I have the same problem. Black Screen Display when palying LOL and Dota2 .

I troubleshoot this problem for a month now but no luck. Im tired.

Ryzen 3 2200g

MSI a320 pro vh plus -  Bios: 7B07v39  latest

HyperX 8GB 2400mhz (2x4GB) dual channel

Windows 10 1709

Chipset driver 18.10.0418  4/19/2018  latest

Display driver  Adrenalin Edition Q2 2018 Driver Version 18.10.02  (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.11002.8)  latest

All Brand New.

All stock setting, no overclock

Result is Black Screen Display or Green Display when playing Games, for me LOL and DOTA2.

I think the problem is not in drivers or memory or windows version. I think the problem is the GPU inside the Proccessor.

I buy ryzen 3 2200g to save money because graphics card is expensive right now, but because of this problem (black screen display) it cost me much more money because the only solution is to buy graphics card.

If you dont like Headache go for Intel.