cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

fledron
Adept I

What graphics card would you recommend?

What graphics card would you recommend if I want to run games like GTA V, ASTRONEER and ARK: Survival Evolved with about 60 FPS?

I never had an AMD card before so I am not sure. I have a nVidia GeForce GTX 745 at the moment (pls don't kill me ) and it really is not good for running such games. Especially ARK makes a lot of problems.

The price does not matter, I'll decide how much I want to spend later. But lower price and same power is better, of course.

I am generally not that good with graphics cards so I wanted to ask here.

0 Likes
1 Solution
shinyin
Adept I

i think 8gb rx580 is probably good one.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Some more INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION​ would help someone offer suggestions.

Especially if you have a prebuilt, dell, hp,... pc(is mobo uefi capable, psu watts, 6/8 pin pcie connectors, size of pc case).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I can't answer that for my question. :/ I don't have a AMD card and I want to buy a new desktop computer. The thing I need is to know which graphics cards would be capable of running the games I named. So I don't have a specific system to buy in mind. What I can say is that I would probably buy an Intel processor and I want to use Windows 10 and Linux Mint. So it would be good if there are graphic card drivers for Linux available.

0 Likes
shinyin
Adept I

i think 8gb rx580 is probably good one.

What do you think about the AMD Radeon RX 560? How much better is the RX 580? I read somethin about twice as good

0 Likes